Philip Fayez Bishay:
- Chairman of Eco-group for Touristic Projects.
- President of Misr America Group.
- A member of The Egyptian Inventors and Innovators Society, due to his invention to Philidrive (see Products for more about this).
- A mechanical engineer consultant in renewable energy applications and sustainable development who has been in the business field since 1977.
- An expert in organic desert development projects and permaculture design for over 10 years.
- He has travelled around the world attending several international activities.
- In this video, Philip explains his story.
Dr. Samia Daniel Selwanes:
- A medical doctor with a Masters in Childhood Studies.
- A partner and Vice President of Misr America Group for Investments & Eco-Group for touristic projects.
- President of “Royal Group” for organic products.
- A member of the Egyptian Women Council.
- 10 years experience in sustainable development.
- She has contributed tremendously in the field of research and development of the eco-villages.
- She has made great friendship with bedouin women supporting them in their crafts.
- An instructor in the Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport.
- BA degree of Business Administration Department of Management Information System in June 2006 with G.P.A. of 3.89
- Nominated to attend “Terra Madre Italy” Slow Food Conference in 2004 and 2006.
- A partner in Eco-Group and Misr America Company
- 5 years experience in permculture and desert development.
- Assistant to the Manager in Misr America Group.
- Graduated in 2010 in Environmental Architecture from the Arab Academy of Science and Technology.
- Attended Art and Design courses and is skilled in crafts.
- A partner in Eco-Group and Misr America Group.
- She has developed a huge trust and friendship with bedouin women and aims improving their conditions and crafts.